"OBUĆA PAVLE" doo was established as a manufacturing workshop, a small family business, in modest conditions with only a few machines, 25 years ago. The tradition of shoemaking in the Pavlović family has grown into a serious production of children's shoes. The first child's step was inspiration, but also a great obligation. It was necessary to create and produce a shoe, which will be a real support for children's feet for the first clumsy steps. The choice of materials and models had to be embodied in the quality of the footwear produced. Natural materials, health-tested models, modern design, have paved the way for "OBUĆI PAVLE" to the most demanding and picky market.
From a small workshop, it emerged into a modern factory for the production of children's shoes.
The design and construction of footwear fully follows world trends. We cooperate with foreign and domestic designers. In addition to aesthetic criteria, a very important item of our production is the health aspect. That is why part of our team consists of recognized pediatricians, physiatrists and orthopedists.
"PAVLE'S FOOTWEAR" is a brand that has its own identity and is recognizable as such in the local and international market, which is confirmed by numerous awards for quality at leather and footwear fairs. As the crown of self-sacrificing work, the award "Entrepreneur of the Year 2007" was awarded to the owner and director of the company "OBUĆA PAVLE" Srdjan Pavlović.
A young, creative team creates ideas, shaped by the skilled hands of master shoemakers.
Leading national company in the production of children's footwear with a significant share in the markets of countries in the region and in EU countries.
- Satisfaction of customer requirements and expectations through the development, production and delivery of high quality footwear;
- Investing in the development of knowledge and skills of employees that will consequently raise the level of work culture;
- Creating a value system through proactive exchange with the environment in order to satisfy all stakeholders (CSR concept);
- Affirmation of the principles of sustainable development;
- Application of the highest ethical standards, improvement of the quality of life of employees and increase of the company's capital.
- Reliance on own sources of financing;
- Business planning in accordance with the highest world standards;
- Raising the level of work organization and resources through continuous improvement and application of new technologies;
- Social responsibility towards employees, local community, environment and business partners;
- Cross-sectoral cooperation and partnerships;
- Customers and suppliers who are socially responsible have an advantage in business cooperation
Socially responsible business
Particular attention is paid to employees, environmental protection, the market, and the local and wider community. Employees are the most valuable capital of Obuća Pavle and they are always in the focus of the company. In this regard, we have developed an internal Code of Conduct at the workplace, employees are guaranteed working conditions that do not harm health and it is mandatory to comply with regulations on safety at work. Employee pay is fair and transparent. The talents, skills and expertise of employees and their personal development are actively promoted, as well as assistance in establishing a balance between life and work (flexible working hours, work at home…). We promote diversity in terms of gender, age, disability, religion.