Cancel the Contract
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (Sl.gl.RS br.62/2014), we inform you that you have the right to cancel the contract without giving reasons, within 14 days from the day when the goods were delivered to you.
You can download the waiver statement HERE.
You need to print the statement, fill in the missing information, sign (sign and seal for legal entities), and send it to:
Health Institution - Pharmacy "Alek"
Ul. Trg Oslobođenja br. 6a
+381 13 745 755
You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling from a fixed or mobile network on +381 13 745 755. Our operators will ask you for information about the items you want to return and your order number, after which they will arrive e-mail with detailed instructions on how to proceed, as well as with the document, ie. statement.
- The consumer has the right to cancel the contract concluded at a distance, that is, outside the premises by a statement of cancellation of the contract if it is sent to the merchant within 14 days from the day when the goods reach the consumer's country, or a third party designated by the consumer, who is not a carrier.
- The contract waiver statement has legal effect from the day it was sent to the trader. After the expiry of 14 days from the date the customer sent the cancellation, the product can no longer be returned.
- By canceling the contract, you are relieved of all obligations except the obligation to pay the costs associated with the shipment of goods returned as a result of the cancellation of the contract. Products must be unused, undamaged and in their original packaging, must be accompanied by the original invoice and form - declaration of cancellation of the contract.
- Upon receipt of the product, it will be determined whether the product is correct and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for defect or damage to the product as a result of inadequate handling of the product, ie. the buyer is solely responsible for the diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the goods in a way that is not adequate, that is, exceeds what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functionality. If a defect or damage to the product is found to be the fault of the buyer, the refund will be deducted and the product will be returned at his expense.
- Section 33 of the Consumer Protection Act
- If the consumer exercises the right to cancel the contract, the contract shall be deemed not to have been concluded and the obligations laid down in Articles 34 and 35 of this Law shall arise.
- The trader is obliged to immediately return to the consumer the amount paid by the consumer under the contract, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal statement, and after receipt of the product. In the case of a contract for the sale of goods concluded outside the premises or at a distance, the trader is obliged to return to the consumer the funds he has paid under the contract when he receives or takes over the goods which he has delivered under the contract to the consumer, or when he receives proof that the consumer has sent the goods to the trader, regardless of which of these actions the consumer first took.