Kidney and bladder-urinary tract
Kidney and bladder categories on the site www.apotekaonline.rs contains a complete range of medicines for the treatment and alleviation of symptoms of inflammation of the kidneys, bladder, urinary tract, prostate and the like.
The kidneys and bladder in our body have a wide range of important roles for life and affect the work of all other organs and the organism as a whole. The basic function of these organs is to form the final urine, but in addition they play a multiple role in maintaining homeostasis in the body. This includes:
- regulation of water and electrolyte balance,
- regulation of osmolarity of body fluids and electrolyte concentration,
- regulation of acid-base balance,
- excretion of waste products of metabolism and harmful chemicals,
- regulation of arterial pressure,
- secretion of different hormones,
- synthesis of glucose and the like.